Wednesday 1 October 2014

Shopping Haul!


Helloooo!

Today I thought I'd just show everybody what I bought yesterday when going shopping with my Mum:) 



This is everything that I bought cosmetics-wise throughout the short time we were shopping for. I also purchased a fluffy and soft snuggy jumper for the winter-time which was a complete bargain! 
(All prices of the products I will include at the bottom) xox



The first two products bought were from Superdrug. On the left is got2b beach matt texturising salt spray. This is used to give your hair a wavy and 'beachy' look by spraying a small amount onto your hair and then simply scrunching your hair with your hands until its the texture you would like it to be. When choosing which salt spray to buy I wanted one that didn't make your hair feel sticky or crunchy in any way - like a cheap hairspray might, for example. This one by got2b states on the back that it gives you the style without the crunch, so it was exactly what I was looking for. As my hair is fairly frizzy I thought this may help to keep it in place when drying it and make it more manageable. I am yet to try any of the products I have bought yet so who knows!

The second product is got2b weightless dry oil mist with Argan Oil.
Following yesterdays post I mentioned needing something to tame my frizzy hair, so after some research I decided to go with a product which contained Argon Oil as this apperently is good for your hair your hair and helps reduce the frizz when styling. It is used by spraying it evenly onto dry hair and then being massaged into the hair either with your hands or by simply brushing it in. Normal styling heat products can then be used over the top as it also helps protect it from high damaging heat levels, (straightners, curling wands, hair dryers etc). As I've recently purchased a curling wand I wanted something that would protect my hair from the heat and this seems perfect - as it also tames frizz!



This is just a cucumber face mask. I didn't intend on buying anything like this as I went in mainly for hair products but it was a bargain and I work in a restaurant so my face gets quite greasy. Hopefully this may heelllp:)



These eyelash curlers I got from Primark, believe it or not! My lashes are quite long but tend to stick outwards instead of upwards. I am going to use these before applying mascara and afterwards once it has dried to help make them curl upwards and look just generally nicier!



I bought these heart shaped fairy lights which I loooovveee! I've seen loads online which are just so expensive but these definitely were not! I have a corner in my bedroom above my T.V which needed lightening up, and these did the job perfectly:) I had them on last night and they look so lovely and dainty. There are fifteen of them and shine a yellowy-white colour.
A very good-buy!



Now last but definitely not least is my Zoella makeup bag! They come in two designs, the other is pink with a cute little Guinea Pig on it, (but I am not too keen on pink.. ). One of my main reasons to do my shopping this week at Superdrug was because of the Zoella products in store. I do follow Zoella's YouTube and blogs etc so I knew about the products launch and have had my eye on this makeup bag for a while! It is a very good size and fits a lot inside. At the moment I am using it to keep hairbands, purfume, eyelash curlers etc inside and it's a lovely bag to keep cosmetics together in one place. At first I didn't think they had them in the store but I soon found them down an aisle. They also had the products displayed around the tills, (I also may get the Zoella candle as it smelt lovveeeelly!) As I was paying for my products the lady behind the till told me that the brand has been flying off the shelves and they have to keep ordering more in, so I'm glad I managed to get one today.

One successful shopping trip! :)

Molly xox

Products bought and where - 
o got2b Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray - Superdrug on sale at £2.66
o got2b Weightless Dry Oil Mist with Argan Oil - Superdrug on sale at £2.66
o Cucmber face mask - Superdrug 99p
o Cucumber face/makeup wipes - Superdrug £1
o Eyelash curlers - Primark £1
o 15 heart shaped fairy lights - Primark £6
o Zoella's eyes makeup bag - Superdrug £8


Where to find me - 

Instagram - @photosbymolly_

Personal Instagram - @mmollaayy

Twitter - @molly_0301


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12942765/?claim=rrpy2k2dkkz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Oh really? Can you not order it online from a Superdrug site? :( Yeah it looked really nice in the display, and the shelves were being re-filled as I was in the shop:) apperently it's all been selling out really quickly :P xox

    ReplyDelete