Monday 6 October 2014

Parcels in the post and new goodies!

Helloooooo!
To anybody wanting cosmetics or anything of that sort I totally recommend Superdrug! I find it's so much cheaper than similiar shops such as Boots! It's also the only shop at the moment selling Zoella products:)

I ordered a few bits online as I couldn't get into town, I didn't get a lot but I think the bits I did get are exactly what I needed a soo much of a bargain! Also on the Superdrug website you only have to spend £10+ to get free-delivery - always a bonus! 
Below I've included pictures of the bits I bought and what I'm going to use them for, juuuust incase anybodies interested..:)



The first two are a Barry M concealer pen and Barry M brush. The concealer is Almond No2. I tend to get red blemishes around my nose from spots and grease marks so I wanted something that could easily and subtly cover it up without it being obvious I've put anything on it. It comes in three different shades but almond is the one which best fits the colour of my skin, (I am very pale and don't tan at all!:(). I tried this straight away after opening it to make sure I bought the right shade and it worked so well! I only needed a tiny bit to cover the marks and the Barry M brush is really soft and blends the concealer into the skin so well! Pleaaasseeeed!



The second item is Zoella body lotion. Its to be used on dry skin after showering. I used it today after work on my legs and it makes your skin so soft and it smells lovely! It's very creamy and thick and you don't really need that much, so it should last a long time!:) 
Feel free to comment with the Zoella products you have/want as I can't decide what to get next...the candle maybe?



I didn't buy these, they actually came as free samples in the box with my order :) I just thought I'd share them as they are actually really nice! The two Tresemme ones are shampoo and conditioner to use on your scalp to help repair and protect your hair. The other is a perfume tester and a magazine which is actually quite good to read with lots of tips on cosmetics etc, using the products sold at Superdrug.

Molly 
xox

Product prices (all from Superdrug) - 
o Barry M Imperfection Correction concealer pen (Almond) - £5.99
o Barry M concealer brush - £2.99
o Zoella Creamy Madly Dreamy body lotion - £5


Where to find me - 


Instagram - @photosbymolly_

Personal Instagram - @mmollaayy

Twitter - @molly_0301


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12942765/?claim=rrpy2k2dkkz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment