Saturday 4 October 2014

Autumn and everything woollen ||

Autumns here!!
I've seen and read soo many blog posts about Autumn at the moment - it's making me soo super excited!
A lot of my friends think I'm weird because I enjoy this time of year more than summer, just the entire season from about October-February time is just so pretty and magical :)
Firstly the days get shorter meaning dark evenings, candles and fairy lights. Then it's Halloween and you can go out and buy pumpkins and just sit in the evening carving them and putting pretty little tea-lights in side them, (it's also mine and my boyfriends anniversary on the 31st October!). Also the weather starts getting colder and the whole atmosphere everywhere you go starts becoming christmassy and festive - the Tescos in my town has already started selling Christmas chocolate for example - and you can start buying new decorations and WOOLLEN clothing ahhh which is just my absolute favourite part!

When shopping with my Mum last Tuesday (see blog post 'Shopping Haul') I found soooo many christmas jumpers in Primark but literally forced myself not to buy one just yet! I like to get Halloween out of the way before I start thinking about christmassy stuff just as it does seem a bit early yet..
I definitely must buy one this year though, as last year by the time I got round to buying one, I couldn't find one I liked :(

As it's rainy and cold today in the UK I thought I'd show everyone the wintery clothing I have at the moment. Only two of these jumpers I bought this year, all the rest are from last year so might not even fit anymore! 100% certain I will buy many more this year..it's going to be woollen heaven in my wardrobe!

The snuggliest jumper of them allll!

One of my favourites, and a birthday present from my boyfriend :)

This the jumper I'm wearing today! It was a huuuuge bargain!


Sheeeeeep!






I have a lot more jumpers but I didn't want to bore everyone with pictures of my winter clothing...

I'll list where I got them and the prices below but I'm afraid I cannot remember all of the prices as I bought them last year:(

Molly
xox

Prices and shops (in order as pictured) - 
o BooHoo.com - £15-£20
o Jack Wills bought on sale for £35
o *Bought on holiday* - £10
o New Look - £15?
o Primark - £10
o Primark - £10

P.S. as I was writing this blog an advert for YouTube came on TV all about Zoella! How amazing! oxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12942765/?claim=rrpy2k2dkkz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love Wollen Sweaters in the fall and winter! I love your collection ^^

    http://definedbysteph.blogspot.com/2014/10/top-6-fall-wishlist-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete