Thursday 16 October 2014

Christmas Haul! ||

I'm feeling SO christmassy today it's ridiculous! I went shopping with my friend and ended up pretty much just buying christmas items, so I thought I'd share them with all you christmas lovers out there! :)

All the prices of items I will put at the end.



CHRISTMAS JUMPERRR! I cannot believe I bought one but I didn't want them to all sell out like last year:( It has a penguin with a christmas hat on and the white bits are sooooo soft, it's lush and I just love it! If you're planning on buying one from Primark like this one then get a smaller size! As I didn't actually try mine on, I just guessed but bought a smaller size than usual and it fits perfectly! They are quite big, but snug :)



This woolly scarf is so thick and snug. The baubles on the bottom are nice and festive as well:) It was a massive bargain and came in lots of different styles and colours.



These socks and pajama bottoms were both bought today:) The socks are the same as the ones in my previous 'Primark Haul' blog post apart from they just have a different pattern on them (the fluffy white bit is tucked in the trousers). The patterned pajamas are so comfy and warm! I will probably end up wearing them more around the house than in bed!



This photo does not do these boots any justice what so ever but they are actually really nice! They are lined with fluff inside and were similiar to ones I saw in another shop..just half the price!


This is one of my favourite things bought today! It's from Boots and is so festive and cute I just couldn't resist! I'll probably start to wear it to work around christmas time as we have to dress up christmassy (not that I'm complaining!) and I'll probably end up wearing it everyday up until Christmas. I just never want to take it off - it's too cute!


This little festive cup is for holding hot drinks, so I bought it as I'm literally living off hot chocolate at the moment! It was very cheap compared to some you see in shops and it's so cute!

Thanks for reading:)

Items - 
o Christmas jumper - Primark £12
o Scarf - Primark £4
o Socks - Primark £3
o Pajama bottoms - New Look £6.99
o Boots - Primark £12
o Necklace - Boots £5
o Cup - Primark £2.50

Where to find me - 

Instagram - @photosbymolly_

Personal Instagram - @mmollaayy

Twitter - @molly_0301


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12942765/?claim=rrpy2k2dkkz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment