Friday 10 October 2014

Pumpkins and everything cosy ||

The cold weather has definitely hit the UK, and I'm kind of loving it! 
I've been having honey on toast for breakfast and soup for lunch which just makes me feel so autumnal and warm :)
The woolly jumpers have taken over my wardrobe and I'm going shopping tomorrow for even more so I may post a 'woolly haul' sometime soon to show anybody whose interested, heheee.

Is it too early for Halloween stuff yet? I have to dress up for work on Halloween and last year I went full-out and did hair, makeup, and home-made costumes (with the help of my sister) but this year I've just ordered a halloween top offline as I'm on an early shift and won't have time to do all the makeup in the morning :(
It's alllll about the pumpkins this year as I have also bought a tiny one for my bedroom! I haven't carved it as I think they look nice just as they are, I'll probably carve it nearer the actual date. I wanted to get loads but I resisted..

Whats everyones favourite things about this time of year? I think mine is the fact that everything just feels so much cosier and pretty. Like clothing, fleece blankets and fairy lights!
Oh and having warm things to eat and drink like soup and hot chocolate after coming inside from the cold ahhhh it's just amazing. My bedroom is just full of fairy lights at the moment as they also help everything to feel so much more cosy and festive. 


Enjoy this lovely time of year everybody! And comment below with your favourite things about Autumn if you liiiike :)




Molly
xox


Where to find me - 

Instagram - @photosbymolly_

Personal Instagram - @mmollaayy

Twitter - @molly_0301


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12942765/?claim=rrpy2k2dkkz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Ah Im eating toast and honey as I read this! I would love a wooly haul. I tend to go overboard when it comes to this time of year:)
    Ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the best isent it?! Me too! I'll definitely be blogging if I buy lots of woolly wintery things tomorrow! :D
      xox

      Delete