Sunday 12 October 2014

Primark Haul ||

Shopping happened!
It was in a lovely little town and even got a salted caramal cupcake from Costa (if you're near a Costa, get one! They are amaazzing!) it even looked amazing..

Anywaaaaay, I spent lots of money in Primark but loved everything I bought, even though I didn't really but that much... I was actually quite proud of myself as the shops were full of christmas jumpers and cute leggings with ginger bread men and snowmen on them..but I didn't buy any! They were completely resisted. 
I've listed all the prices at the bottom:)

The first thing I bought was a cute little pillow to go in my car, as the colours match and I just thought the buttons on it were just nice:) I may have to go back and get another one just because I love it so much!

(Sorry for the overload of tartan;))



I knew I would end up buying something woolly and fluffy but I only actually bought one thing, which was this cardigan! It was a bargain and is soo comfy, warm and fluffy:) They had it in different colours but I thought this was a little different, and they didn't have it in white which I kind of wanted :(




Sooocccksss fluffy socks are the bessssssst! I bought the snuggliest pair I could find, which are also festive at the same time:) 




Cushions and pillows are one of my favourite things..my bed is covered in them! But I couldn't resist this white fluffy one as it literally is the softest thing ever.





I also bought some felted coat-hangers. Sounds boring..but they are a nice minty-green colour and grippy so clothes - especially woollen items - won't slip off! So that was a good find..

Molly
xox

Items (all from Primark) - 
o Red pillow - £3 
o Cardigan - £12
o Socks - £3
o White pillow - £4


P.S. 
I ate one of these today..it's kind of christmassy but they are THE BEST CHOCOLATE!:D



Where to find me - 

Instagram - @photosbymolly_


Personal Instagram - @mmollaayy

Twitter - @molly_0301


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12942765/?claim=rrpy2k2dkkz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments:

  1. Fuzzy socks truly are the best! And I am so jealous of the cupcake, it looks so good!
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They so are! I've practically been living in these ones!
      Hahaha, go into Costa and try one, they are amazing:)
      xox

      Delete
  2. ooh Primark have some really cute things, I really should go more often! Love the post!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! And it's all at such a great price:)
      Thankyou!
      xox

      Delete