Tuesday 30 September 2014

Bye bye September!

It's October tomorrow!
The time when my favourite time of the year starts - how exciting!
I purchased an Andrew Barton hair curling wand a couple of days ago and it's my best buy in a looonnggg time! My hair is naturally quite frizzy but on a good day can go fairly wavy after a shower and leaving it to dry but most of the time it's just plain frizzzaaayy. I've been watching tutorials on YouTube on how to curl hair using straightners but I just cannot get he hang of it but this curling wand is amazing! It takes a bit of getting used to (watching tutorials first helps a lot!) and also it's very easy to burn your hands whilst curling, which I found out the hard way.
I styled my hair using the curling wand this morning and then took my dog out for a walk through the village I live in. When I got back my hair wasent entirely as curly as when I left but they've turned into nice waves which I love! Hopefully it will stay that way.
I need to get an anti-frizz spray or moose as even though it's wavy the underneath is starting to frizz. If anyone had any suggestions please comment  below as that would be a great help!
Molly
xox
P.S. Below is my outfit of the day, just incase anyone would like to see :)

Where to find me - 

Instagram - @photosbymolly_

Personal instagram - @mmollaayy

Twitter -  @molly_0301


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12942765/?claim=rrpy2k2dkkz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment