Tuesday 15 March 2016

Coconut Lane || DISCOUNT CODE


Recently I have been loving a good slogan.
Whether it's on a T-shirt, hoodie, Instagram photo or wall art, I love how they look and the messages they give across - whether sassy or cute ;)

I came across on Twitter a website called Coconut Lane which sells slogan items, phone cases and even cute little socks.

My online basket was soon filling up and the pieces I purchases I absolutely LOVE.
(I have included a unique 20% off discount code at the bottom for you to use on the website if you see anything you like - which I'm almost sure you will!)


 


If  you've seen Mean Girls you'll get this quote, and if you haven't seen Mean Girls then where have you been?!



I have a photo wall in my bedroom so these slogan pictures will go perfectly on there.
The website also gives the option to add a white frame to the wall art pictures, which is super handy as trying to find frames to fit photos in the right colour and perfect size is an on-going nightmare!



How cute it this! (my own frame)



How pretty is this phone case?!
I've been looking for a new case for a while but nothing really took my eye, but this marble effect one I loved as soon as I saw it.
The design is quite subtle but I think looks so cute, and I appreciate a lot how it carries on around the edges of the phone case rather than just having the design on the back, like most phone cases do.
It's very strong as well but not too thick that it makes the phone heavy.
 I just loooooooove it.

If you're interest in any of these products or want to take a look at what other things the website sells I have a unique discount running which will give you 20% off your order!
Just enter daffodilsdaisys20 into the voucher code box at the checkout and you'll receive the discount :)

Molly
xox

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14375113/?claim=tfbmh23c5kr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Where else to find me - 
Twitter - @mloggee

Personal Instagram - @riddikulus___













No comments:

Post a Comment