Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas necessities ||



Apologies if the title is spelt wrong, I spent ages decided how to spell necessities and in the end just guessed! But my iPhone didn't put that little blue squiggly line underneath so I'm assuming correct. ;)

At Christmas time some things are a must! 
When I was younger all I used to think about was what I wanted for Christmas and the presents I may or may not get, but now I'm older the excitement is more in the build-up to Christmas rather than the actual day and the presents, (don't get me wrong though - that bit is also loveeeellly!) and there are some things which you just have to have around and in the festive season!


Number one - Christmas jumpers! This was only £8.50 (in a 30% off sale) and I bought it to wear to work as we are supposed to dress up around Christmas time. The buttons are real and so cute! The furry bit at the top is soooooo super soft๐Ÿ˜Š


Number twooooo - twig fairy lights. They are so simple but soo pretty. I bought the twigs and lights ready made and added the wicker stars from a cute little Christmas farm my sister took me too (we saw real reindeer!!). The whole lot are stood in a glass filled with blue glass stones. I love the effect the whole thing makes and I also looove how it's all made from different objects all bought from different places, I don't know I just like those sorts of things :). It's battery operated which means no annoying long ugly cables and it looks so pretty at night!


Number three - Christmas decorations! They are obviously a must at this time of year and we finally have ours up. I have a few bits and pieces in my bedroom including a tiny real Christmas tree...


It came ready decorated and in that cute little bucket. The best thing is it was only £10, so if you're near a Tesco go and get yourself one!:)



Mum has these cute little retro baubles, and I've never really appreciated them properly until this year, and I actually love them ๐Ÿ˜Š


Number four - Glade candles. I'm being pretty specific on just Glade candles but I think they are the beeeest! I love that all of the holders match but are just different colours depending on the flavour of the candle, and that they don't even need to be burnt to be smelt! I have my too next to my bed and they smell amazing. The one in the left is Cosy Apple and Cinnamon which is a limited edition scent during the Christmas season. It smells SO festive and warm - it's amazing! The second one is Roasted Chestnut and Macaroons - sounds like a weird combination I know but it's actually so nice. I showed it to my sister and she instantly went out the next day just to buy one! I've never actually eaten a macaroon but this candle makes me want to just because it smells so good! (Good enough to eat..but I'm trying to resist ;)) I can't really explain the smell, you'll just have to buy it and see, you'll be pleasantly surprised - promise! 


Number four - snoods! Especially in mustard yellow because that's just a lovely wintery colour.


Number five - Stags. I would love to say I took this photo but unfortunately I didn't :( it is my lock screen on my iPhone though, and I'm just absolutely loving all the stag-related objects you can buy this year - stags are the new black!


Number six - cosy Christmas leggings - enough said!


Number seven - A Christmassy book that you can just read during in spare time, before bed or just sat by the fire of an evening. This is my current choice and my first book by this author. Only on chapter seven but so far so good!


Number eight - Festive photos. I LOVE taking photos especially during this time of the year. Take your phone or camera out with you for a walk and see what you can find. I found these when walking the dog and thought they were very festive and cute. (Note - it has been edited slightly by me)

There are PLENTY more Christmas necessities that I could mention but I don't want to ramble on and bore you.

What are your favourites things during Christmas time? I'd love to know in the comments. 

Thanks for reading, 

Molly 

xox


Where else to find me - 

Instagram - @photosbymolly_

Personal Instagram - @mmollaayy

Twitter - @molly_0301

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12942765/?claim=rrpy2k2dkkz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment