Thursday 11 December 2014

Graze boxes ||

I've always been a bit sceptical about these 'healthy eating boxes' in which you get the first box free and then they charge you your life savings for the rest of the subscription, but I've recently discovered Graze boxes and they were such a pleasant surprise and not at all expensive!

Going against my best judgement the first box was free, but I thought what the heck and just went for it anyway, and lets just say, I'm so glad I did! 

Each box contains four smaller boxes each with something different inside such as pretzels, nuts, dried fruit, flapjacks, biscuits, olives (I love olives so much!) and even popcorn.


You never know what you're going to get in each box which has its pros and cons, for me I like it as its a nice surprise but then there is the risk you'll get something you don't like, (e.g. I'm not too fond of the dried fruit but my mum likes them so it's okay!).


The quality of the snacks inside are lovely and they tell you all allergy information for each piece of food and give use by dates etc.

The boxes as well are at a good quality (and they fit through the letter box!) and are 100% recycle! (Always a bonus for the environment!)

Each box is £3.99 after your first free one and they also send you lots of promotion codes so your friends and family can get discounts etc. (They also give you your fifth and tenth box free). I have my boxes arrive every two weeks but this can be changed to twice a week or once a week depending on how much you want to spend. 

Please note your subscription can be stopped at any time so it's not a contracted thing where once you're in that's it. They even send you some little reminders to say that you can stop at any time, which is nice! (Not that I have any intention of stopping mine!)

And did I mention the best bit?! It's all all natural ingredients and completely healthy, and tasty at the same time. 

I love them!

Comment below if you get sent any of these boxes (or something similar) and what your favourite snacks are from them, I'd love to know :)

Thanks for reading 

Molly

xox

P.S look how cute their festive Christmas box is! 







No comments:

Post a Comment