Sunday 4 January 2015

2015 || All over the place

It's weird.
I haven't blogged in ages - due to being so so busy at work and suffering annoyingly with zero inspiration -  and I've actually missed it to much. Everywhere I go and everything I do I'm looking for something to share with blogspot and the very few people that read my blog, so I hope this isn't too bland or boring, but I'm literally going to just fill it with random goings-on. Let me know if you like reading the following sort of stuff.

Anyway Happy New Year! I hope every  had a more exciting new year than I did and celebrated the start of 2015 with happiness :)

Not much has really happened in my life to blog about as the last couple of weeks had been pretty boring and I've spent 99% of the time at the restaurant where I work.

For Christmas I got a smoothie maker, and it's turned out to be one of the most best things ever! It's so nice to be able to make homemade fruity drinks which are healthy at the same time. At the moment I've been using a bag of frozen mixed berries and raspberry/cranberry juice to make a smoothie and it's such a refreshing taste, and I love that I can try out different flavours and make them seasonally - I'm really excited to try out a mango and pineapple one nearer summertime:)



Today I bought a magazine I've never bought before. It's called 'GoodHomes' and is packed full of interior decorating design ideas and gives you lots of detail and inspiration for redesigning rooms. Interior design is something I am extremely interested in so I thought I'd give the magazine a try and am SO glad I did! My most favourite thing about it is that it includes items that cover all price ranges so some are extremely expensive whilst others are cheap and affordable. Most magazine like this are full of amazing furniture and pretty things that you instantly fall in love with and then almost cry when you see the price, so I breathed a big sigh of relief when I saw most of the products I liked were in fact affordable and in a decent price range.
Also each item is listed with where you can buy it and all general information you need to know about it along with some notes from people who own it and the best way to display it etc. I'm literally in love with this magazine and cannot put it down!


Meet Jumble. He's a Charlie Bear and my most FAVOURITE Christmas present ever! I've wanted him for absolutely ages and have even been tempted to buy him in a shop until my boyfriend steered me away (which I soon found out was because he had bought me him for Christmas..). I love Charlie Bears and Jumble is my second one. For anybody that doesn't know, these type of bears are collectible and each one with their own name and style and unique item around their neck, (Jumble has a lovely purply/brown bow with a heart pendant) and each bear has its own shape, size and style. I love them!! I wish I could have them all but they can be quite pricey:( I'll leave links below to the two bears I own so you can browse through the website of you like :) and maybe even give a bear a home - you won't be disappointed believe me! (If you like that sort of thing anyway..)

On the subject of bears, I got this dressing gown also for Christmas, 

And it's the most snuggly thing ever! The material is so thick and soft, I live in it whilst I'm at home! Does anyone else think that white dressing gowns are just the best..especially when they have bear ears..

Finally for today my Barry M concealer pen ran out (panic panic!!!!) on one very inconvient morning when I had woken up with a few 'under the skin spots' - aka the WORST type of spot - and I was spending the day out with my boyfriend, so I had to make do with just foundation. Whilst out for the day I found a Superdrug (it was a sight of pure beauty at the time!) and my usual concealer wasn't in stock - boo.
So Instead I thought I'd try the concealer which matches my foundation (Rimmel Wake Me Up in the shade Ivory) and for the week and a bit I've been using it, it's amaaazzzing! I think I might even like t more than my usual. It's very easy to apply and gives an even coverage in the areas you apply it to. 


The applicator lid and 'tube' it's in matches the foundation also which I like. As I find it kind of satisfying when you open a makeup bag and find it all has a style to it, is that weird?


That's all for now.
I apologise that this post was a bit all over the place and didn't really have a subject, but at the start of a new year, I really don't know if enough has happened to blog about :(

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment below if you like, as I love reading and responding :) 

Molly 

xox

P.S my New Years resolution is to go to bed every night before midnight..as I have a terrible habit of not sleeping until about 1am every night. What's yours? 

P.S.S I already know what my next couple of blog posts are going to be about, but I have to wait for some parcels in the post first..but I think you're going to love it....


Charlie Bears - www.charliebears.com

o Jumble - https://urchinsbears.com/shop/charlie-bears-plush-collection-in-stock/charlie-bears-jumble/prod_968.html?ccUser=

o Huey - https://urchinsbears.com/shop/charlie-bears-plush-collection-in-stock/charlie-bears-huey/prod_720.html?ccUser= 

Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment