Wednesday 25 May 2016

Mini Summer Primark Haul


Who doesn't love a nice little Primark Haul hey?

I feel like I haven't done one in FOREVER, even though I shop at Primark all the time, but I'm one of those people who go in and buy a few bits here and there rather than a massive amount all in one go.
So this is more of a mini haul, but I love the things I bought so much I just had to share them with you!



I bought two of these rather plain and boring flip flops which were literally 90p each just to have as spare beachy shoes which can be quickly shoved on for summery beach or garden days. They are also so cheap so if they get lost, ruined or broken etc you it's not too much of a disaster...
As I have super large feet :( (size 8) I find it very difficult to buy nice sandals and flipflops around Summer time that go up to my size, as they usually stop at a size 6, which is SUPER ANNOYING.
So these were the only flipflops I could really find that went into a larger size.
The hunt for pretty flipflops in my size is still going for the time being!

Next I headed to the homeware section which is my favourite part of Primark, as it's all so affordable yet lovely! 
They also put it all into little themes so its easy to pick out parts that all match nicely together.
At the moment they have got their Spring/Summer collections in but I was good and restrained myself from buying everything.


How pretty is this?!
I love it!
I currently have 14 cushions on my bed (don't even ask) so I think this one being the 15th makes a nice little colourful addition to the ever growing family of cushions on my bed hehe.
It was £5!



Staying in the homeware section I also bought two of the cutest little photo holders I've ever seen.



I have a few real cactus and succulents in my bedroom so I thought these would tie in nicely with the theme in my room, and they will just look so cute next to my real plants, ahhh I love them.
They were £1 each :)

Moving onto clothes...


My legs are super pale - if anyone could recommend a easy-apply fake tan let me know in the comments!
I found these shorts hidden away, but they are a style I've been looking for for a few Summers!
I'm not really a shorts wearer as I don't really like my legs, and I especially don't really like to wear tight shorts, because I find them a bit uncomfortable and horrible to sit down in.
These are the perfect material!
They are light, airy, loose fitting and also have a cute pattern on them so that's a bonus.
I think these would be perfect for holidays and relaxed days in the sun, and they were a bargain at £5!

I also went into the pajama section which for some reason is another of my favourite parts of Primark.
Everytime I go in they have new pajama stock and designs and I love them!
After a looooong time of looking, I decided upon this little cute set.





Cactus again I know but they were my fav out of all the sets.
The trousers are fitted and tight but a thin material so perfect for Summer nights that are hot but get cold during the night, and the matching vest top is a nice loose fit as I don't really like tight fitting tops to sleep in.
Together they were £9.50, which was £6 for the bottoms and £3.50 for the vest top.

For my last item I picked up these cute little sunglasses for £3.




I already have a pair the same style but without the little pastel pattern around the outside, so these are to keep in my car just as an emergency pair, but they are so cute! And will look super cute in my car, hahaha these are things I think about - which are very important of course ;)

What have you bought at Primark recently?

Molly
xox


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14375113/?claim=tfbmh23c5kr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Where else to find me - 

Twitter - @daffodilsdaisys


 Instagram - @riddikulus___










No comments:

Post a Comment