Friday 11 December 2015

The Clothes Show Live 2015

This year I was lucky enough to attend The Clothes Show Live!
I have never been before so wasn't really sure what to expect, but knew there would be a lot of clothes (obviously), makeup and hopefully a few famous faces.

It turned out to be such a good day, and I came home with SO much makeup (I even had to go through my current collection and throw a few bits away to make room for the new arrivals!) so here are a few moments from throughout the day..and a couple of people you may - or may not - recognise...


The catshow was amazing, and Charli XCX played live on stage as a special guest!






As we made the silly mistake of going on a Saturday, the place was HEAVING. I have never seen so many people, the makeup stands were almost impossible to get near to buy anything!



This picture does not do this any justice, but we stopped off after the catwalk show for a strawberry and chocolate waffle, which was delicious, (much nicer than this picture shows it...promise).


If you watch Made In Chelsea, you may just recognise this one. Binky was behind the counter on one of the stalls sells clothes for inthestyle.com 
She is so pretty in real life it's actually unfair.


 I purchased a top from inthestyle, I am loving slogan-tees at the moment, and I feel like this one is relevant to me ;)


I also managed to catch a quick glimpse of Joey Essex! 
He was doing signings every hour at his clothign stall Fusey but the queues were hurrendous, so I just took a really bad zoomed in photo of him from afar talking to his security guard.


This is all the makeup I came home with at the end of the day!
Overall it should have cost over £100, but the show had special offers on, giving out goodie bags by different brands for £10 with products inside worth £60-£70. So I got it all for a very good deal, as I managed to buy two bags, one full of Barry M products and the other from Rimmel London, (Rimmel is my ultimate favourite brand at the moment and their goodie bag included a full-size mascara so I was extremely pleased!).


The NEC (the venue where the show was held in) looked so pretty lit up as we left, I just had to get a picture :)

Has anybody else ever been to the The Clothes Show before? 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14375113/?claim=tfbmh23c5kr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Where else to find me - 

Twitter - @mloggee

Personal Instagram - @riddikulus_


No comments:

Post a Comment