Wednesday 2 December 2015

Palettes, Palettes, Palettes!

I feel like this post is particularly appropriate tonight as my new eyeshadow palette arrived in the post today and I think I could possibly be in love with it.


LOOK AT IT.

It's from Boohoo.com and cost a shockingly good £5!
Because of its price I wasn't expecting much but I was so pleasantly surprised.
I really wanted a natural palette with a little bit of sparkle for the festive season, and this just fits that perfectly.

Heres the link in case you want to treat yourself to a new palette...DO IT.

http://www.boohoo.com/page/search?q=MegA+nudes+3

And whilst we're on the subject I'll show you my other palettes, as I just love each one so much. 







They all look a little scruffy and well-loved, just because I use them everyday. I tend to mix a few colours from all these palettes together to create different looks, I don't even know if I'm any good at it or whether what I do looks nice, but many a time have I completely wiped the whole lot off and started again, (even if it has taken me about 20 minutes to do..) but just keep trying until you find a combination you like :) (YouTube tutorials are also extremely helpful).

If you would like to know where any of these palettes are from, just be sure to ask :)

What's your favourite eyeshadow palette?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14375113/?claim=tfbmh23c5kr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Where else to find me - 

Twitter - @mloggee

Personal Instagram - @riddikulus_




2 comments: