Thursday 3 September 2015

Holiday to France-Daglan

Good evening everybody!
I hope you are all well, and are having a lovely week, (I'm working ten shifts in a row so its most likely a lot better than mine..)

If you follow me on Twitter (@mloggee) you may have noticed I've been completely inactive for a while as I've been on holiday for two weeks abroad with ZERO INTERNET. No wifi - nothing :( I could connect using 3G but it cost me 17p per MB so I only really used it to message my family back home and post a few updates to Instagram and even then I ended up spending just over £40 throughout the holiday..just on 3G alone. whoops. It was weird being without internet but strangely nice as well not having that pressure to check social media all the time, and it really got me back into reading and I read a couple of lovely stories whilst relaxing by the pool!

As I've been posting a lot of holiday pictures on Instagram (@riddikulus___) and since I've been back in the UK raving about it all over Twitter, I thought I'd post a few pictures here from my holiday and just give you a little insight onto what we got up to in France! 

P.s..if anybody reading this lives in France or has visited the same place as me let me know! Or tweet me a picture!



The view outside our holiday home was so pretty! These hot air balloons went up every night.




All the cute little houses had these lovely shutters on the windows like these and I love them! They make the buildings look so nice and pretty.




One of my most favourite things about the little town we stayed in (Daglan) was the cute little streets like this one, HOW CUTE. (The car ruins it :()






I love this playsuit. Its not something I thought I'd ever feel confident wearing but I decided just to go ahead and buy it when I went holiday shopping and I'm so glad I did! It was my most wore piece of clothing and I felt so comfy wearing it. Molly - 1 Anxiety - 0






There was a small festival going on one weekend and on the last night were fireworks, we had THE BEST view from the balcony in our holiday home. 

I have hundreds more photos on my camera (Canon EOS 700D) but I just thought I'd give you a little inlook into my holiday. 

Have you been on holiday or are going on holiday? And where are you going?

I hope you like these less chatty posts for a change, normally I get carried away and can't stop typing, so heres something a bit different :)

Molly
xox

P.S This week I reached 1000 overall pageviews on my blog! 
THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH <3 

xox
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14375113/?claim=tfbmh23c5kr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Where else to find me - 

Twitter - @mloggee

Personal Instagram - @riddikulus___




No comments:

Post a Comment