Monday 6 March 2017

Styling Fake Glasses



Fake glasses are my new favourite accessory.
I do not need glasses to help my sight but I love how they can make an outfit look - they just add a little bit extra, so fake glasses are the perfect answer!

At first I didn't really know what style would suit me, so after a lot browsing online I found a pair of quite basic black frames.
I was pretty nervous to wear them once they arrived and although some of my family and friends thought it was odd (more of the older generation haha) I braved wearing them out one day and loved it!!

Adding fake glasses to an outfit, especially dungarees, over sized jumpers or even just everyday shopping trip clothing can instantly add a classy or nerdy touch depending on what you're going for.

Once I'd found a style of glasses I liked I got braver and ventured out to get frames a bit more vintage and then my most favourite out of the three - the tortoise shell frames, which are the ones I am wearing almost daily at the moment haha! (I've even worn them to work).

They are also great for hiding tired eyes on a non-makeup day or when you're skin may not be looking too great. I'm off to Iceland on holiday soon, and planning not to wear any makeup on the plane...so the glasses will definitely be worn.

Do any of you wear fake glasses?
Whats you're favourite style?

Shop the style here:

                                                     (above are similar)

Molly 
xox

As mentioned I am going on a week long holiday to Iceland with my boyfriend soon, and although we will have WiFi I won't be blogging but keep your eyes peeled for a post all about when I get home.
SO EXCITED.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14375113/?claim=tfbmh23c5kr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Where else to find me - 

Twitter - @mollydotw
Instagram - @riddikulus___
Photography Instagram - @captured_by_molly
Photography page - Facebook 'Captured by Molly' 



No comments:

Post a Comment