Wednesday 23 November 2016

A Little Change


Blogging is a hobby I enjoy so so much, and the past two years have flown by at a scarely quick rate. 
When I first started blogging I didn't really have a clue what I was doing or what I wanted to write about and basically just posted whatever was on my mind, or clothes I'd picked up from Primark - and although the content wasn't great or eye catching at all and each post from the first year makes me cringe horribly when I read them back now - they also make me smile. 
It was such a chilled out time - and I want to bring that vibe back - just with better photos, flatlays, and general content aha. 

So here I am, writing this from the Blogger app on my iPhone, pajamas on, in bed and a days worth of makeup and needs taking off - completely and utterly chilled. No photos need taking and no content needs planning - just me writing away to a blog and you reading this, and whether that's five of you or five hundred, I'm going to try and make audience size less important and the content I post more important and more personal to me and hopefully enjoyable for you guys of course ;)

The point to this post is that I want to change up my content a little and rather than going out shopping or buying a new piece of makeup and stressing over taking the perfect photo of it and making sure my post is perfect to show you all what I've been buying or trying, I would like to try blogging about day to day life, topics we can all have a chat about, and things going on in my life - something I can look back on in a few years time and remember what I was up to in my younger days - that's much more interesting than looking back and seeing what foundation I was using at 20 years old right? 
Of course I won't be cutting out beauty posts completely as I do enjoy reading and writing about new products as much as the next blogger, but I'm just taking a little step back from that and making a few little changes.

I hope you can all kind of get what I mean, and I haven't put you off ever clicking my blog links again haha - but trust me on this one - you might be pleasantly surprised! 

Also thanks to all you lovelies that replied to my tweets about changing up my blog - I appreciate all your replies and advice - little cuties.

Have you thought of changing up your content recently? 

Molly 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Beautifully written angel x
    www.absolutelyaliyah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Your work is so honest and beautiful. I absolutely loved it, as a young teen and a new blogger, it would be a wonderful to have you check my blog and follow it up and leave your views if possible-jerushaann233.wordpress.com.
    Thank you, and I will be a constant fan looking forward to work by you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so lovely, thankyou!
      And of course I'll check out your blog :)) xox

      Delete