Monday 3 August 2015

Swanky new blog & Winter excitement

Good evening everybody,

I've just spent about two and a half hours re-doing my blog. I've completely changed the style and layout..finally! I've been unhappy about the way its looked for a while and I'm off work ill (booo) today so I had the time to do it.
I hope you all like it? I love it so much already! 

Sooooo, I don't know about the rest of you but I see October approaching fast and I'm SO EXCITED. I am a complete winter fanatic and can't stop thinking about autumn/winter/Christmas related things. I haven't even been on holiday yet (two weeks to go and counting!) and I am already wishing for winter...

A few reasons why I love that time of year so much...
  •  The evenings get darker so much earlier which means the coats, scarfs, big coats and gloves go on for evening walks to see fireworks and Christmas lights.
  • Everything seems 100% cosier, and it becomes socially acceptable to live in thick bed socks, onesies and fluffy jumpers.
  • CHRISTMAS JUMPERS.
  • Hot drinks in the evenings or after a cold walk in front of the fire.
  • Coming home after work and sitting in front of the fire to eat chocolate, marshmallows, nuts and Christmas food.
  • Fairy lights (probably too many fairy lights..) in every room making everything look so cosy and cute.
  • Costa bringing out their cute Christmas cups and festive drinks, last year I LOVED their apple and cinnamon drink, it was literally Christmas in a cup! Heaveeen.
  • The smell of bonfires and fireplaces outside.
  • Starry night skies.
  • Going Christmas shopping and all the streets and shops are decorated completely in festive things and all the shops smell like candles and Christmas trees.
  Ahhh I need to stop because I'm getting way to excited for winter and christmas and its only just turned August!

Whats something you are looking forward to at the moment?

Molly
xox


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14375113/?claim=tfbmh23c5kr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Where else to find me - 

Twitter - @mloggee

Personal Instagram - @riddikulus___

No comments:

Post a Comment