Sunday 23 September 2018

Easy Peasy Homemade Autumn Wreath


Autumn wreaths are the thing to have this year, I feel like all Instagrammers have such beautiful ones hanging off their front doors and it makes such a cute change to your normal Christmas one. 
Last year I couldn't stomach paying the prices of one - shops know we all want them I swear so whack the prices up knowing we will pay it just for the IG - so this time round I decided to have a go at making one myself.

I am not the world craftiest person so I'm sure theres things I could have done a bit neater or a bit better but for me I am pretty damn pleased with the end result - and the whole thing was so super cheap and easy to make.

I didn't look at any Pinterest ideas because I just wanted to use what I already had and what I could afford and the internet can be a dangerous place when searching of new craft ideas...you end up spending more on making it than the price of buying one!




To make it I bought a polystryne ring, wrapped the whole thing in brown string followed by a garland of Autumn leaves and a few pine cones - quite literally as easy as that. To keep all the leaves in place I used gold pins as glue wasn't holding too well but being gold they blend in super well.

I loooove how my wreath turned out and it took me no longer than an hour to make, and all the bits were under £10 in total - perfect!

Polystryne ring - £1.99
String £2.50
Leaf garland - £4.99
Pines cones - picked up from outside!

Have you made any Autumn home decor this year?

Molly x








Upcoming 
Post...


Friends Fest 2018!












No comments:

Post a Comment