Thursday 19 February 2015

50 Facts About Me ||

Hello everyone :)
I love getting to know all the different people that write blogs and its nice to have a little insight into what sorts of things you all like and dislike etc so I thought I'd do my own '50 Facts About Me' so you can find out  a little bit about the writer being this blog!


1. I have a Springer Spaniel cross Labrador called Dudley, who is my own dog and he's just coming up to being three years old :) (If you follow me on Instagram you'll see plenty of pictures! @mmoll_ee)

2. I spent two years at college studying Level 3 Animal Care and Management.

3. My blog is a complete secret. I haven't told anybody at all that I have one.

4. I have a big complex about my nose, and have been self-conscious about it for as long as I can remember.

5. I have two seperate Twitter accounts to keep my blog and my life seperate. @mmloggee and @molly_0301

6. Harry Potter is my favourite book set and film series. I'm literally obsessed. ;)

7. I used to suck my thumb from a baby up until I was about 12 or 13.

8. I had awful teeth as a child (due to sucking my thumb) and had to have four teeth out, a removable brace and train tracks for two years!

9. I love winter during the festive season and christmas is my favourite holiday, but as soon as its all over..I just want it to be summer!

10. I hate being over-hot and would much rather be really cold than really hot.

11. I don't like having my hair up in public..because I think it makes me look like a boy!

12. I hate my forehead.

13. I'm an extremely clean and tidy person.

14. My bedroom is my favourite place and I keep it very organised, clean and tidy.

15. I am really into home design and decor.

16. Ikea is my favourite shop!

17. I am a completely different person at work than I am at home.

18. Lots of people think I am really shy - but I'm not.

19. As a child, I used to do ballroom dancing and horse riding.

20. I absolutely HATE tomatoes, mash potato and lumpy yoghurt.

21. I'm not a fussy eater, but I cannot eat anything with a lumpy or soggy texture, as it makes me sick.

22. I suffer from the fear Trypophobia - Google it. I would but I'd probably throw up.

23. I hate the colour pink, but like pastel pink :)

24. I feel a lot more comfortable in a room which is clean, tidy and all the furniture matches..

25. Once I get an idea in my head..I have to do it!

26. I love reading and writing - even if my handwriting is really scruffy!

27. I hate my hair and strongly believe no style in the world suits me :(

28. I am probably the most self-conscious person I know.

29. I love taking photos and photography, and would love to have a career in it one day.

30. I much prefer working working with animals than people..animals don't judge you.

31. I have been with my boyfriend for just over two years, and this is my first relationship :)

32. I tend to believe that I'm not really good at anything..and I don't really believe people if they tell me that I am.

33. The furthest I have been from the UK is Turkey, when I was 8 years old.

34. Nogt understanding something frustrates me a lot!

35. I've been to see One Direction perform live three times and am going again this year!

36. I used to have really short hair and it's taken me about two years to grow it past my shoulders! 

37. I tend to go to bed every night atter midnight.

38. I wish I was an 'early night, early morning' person :( (any tips on how to do this?!)

39. I have a pet rabbit called Oscar which is 11 years old!

40. Someday I would love to visit New Zealand and America :)

41. I have never been to Disney Land :(

42. One day I would love to walk through New York city in the dark.

43. I have failed my driving test twice.

44. I have size seven feet..or eight depending on the shop!

45. I used to have natural bright blonde hair as a child but it gradually got darker as I got older.

46. I absolutely love Taylot Swift!

47. I really want Guinea Pigs so much :( but I can't until I move out. (Even if I have picked out the hutch and accessories already ;) )

48. I have a tattoo of an aztec Giraffe on my left leg...

49. I used to write really long stories as a child, and then make my Mum read them all!
(Poor Mum!)

50. I have only ever worked in food retail..and I cannot wait to get out of it!

I hope you enjoyed a little look into my life!
I'd love to read your own similiar posts so don't forget to leave the link in the comments below :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14375113/?claim=tfbmh23c5kr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Thanks for reading.

Molly xox

2 comments:

  1. We have some things in common! Great post it's always nice to see a bit about someone whos behind the blog! (:

    http://Happy Since 95' | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Thats so nice!
      Have you done any posts similiar? I'd love to read it :)
      xox

      Delete