Monday 17 November 2014

Short but sweet ||

Just a short post today just showing a few things over the past few days that I've looooved!

Firstly as you may know I am a huge Costa lover and yesterday I purchased a Christmas ceramic cup 😊

They are so cute and festive, I love it! There are a few designs to choose from but I especially liked Santa (he must be the most popular as he was the last one in the shop!) they hold a medium sized drink and you can take them back into Costa to get them filled up when buying - which I think it such a good idea!

Secondly I went to the cutest little cafe for breakfast this morning that I pass all the time in the town I live in but have never actually been into and believe me, I've been missing out! It's so so cute inside and the decor is very shabby chic. The food is lovely (I had a ham and cheese toastie and my boyfriend had A breakfast) and the general feel of the place is great! It was also fairly busy inside which was kind of nice too:)



Let me know if you liked this type of post or not:)

I am thinking/preparing for a 'makeup routine' blog post incase any bodies interested, I'm just waiting for some new bits to arrive offline!

Thanks for reading :)

Molly

xox

Where to find me - 

Instagram - @photosbymolly_

Personal Instagram - @mmollaayy

Twitter - @molly_0301



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12942765/?claim=rrpy2k2dkkz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment